Now that we are part of the Frontline Technologies family, all of these courses and programs are available through the Applitrack online applicant tracking system, placing new hire training exactly where it belongs! Click here to learn more.
A growing number of states have legally mandated trainings that specific school-based employees must complete. Common examples would be Child Abuse Identification and Reporting or Ethics. Below we’ve listed the state mandated trainings that we currently offer. Keep checking the list on our website as well as we are always growing our list of offerings.
We can offer these as stand-alone licenses or part of a bundle.
- Child Abuse Identification
- School Violence Prevention and Intervention
- Act 126 – Child Abuse Identification / Mandated Reporter
- Educator Discipline Act
- Iowa Mandatory Reporter Training
- Ethics for Educators
- Supervisors – Sexual Harassment Training
Looking to enroll in a course?
Looking to train a group of employees?